top of page

Artists painting and art lovers

Public·8 members

Download Ubuntu 21.04: The Latest and Greatest Ubuntu Desktop

You can download an Ubuntu image here. Make sure to save it to a memorable location on your PC! For this tutorial, we will use the Ubuntu 23.04 release which uses the new Ubuntu Desktop installer that will be included in all future Ubuntu releases.

download ubuntu 21

Next you will be asked to connect to wi-fi, this will allow Ubuntu to download updates and third party drivers (such as NVIDIA graphics drivers) during installation. Once you have connected to wi-fi (or chosen to proceed offline) then we can continue to the installation setup.

In Other options, you will be prompted to download updates as well as third-party software that may improve device support and performance (for example, Nvidia graphics drivers) during the installation. It is recommended to check both of these boxes.

You can download Ubuntu 21.04 from the official Ubuntu website using the link below. The installer is provided as a 64-bit .iso image. You will need to burn this image to a blank DVD, or write it to a USB drive (4GB or greater) using a tool like Etcher in order to install it on a laptop or desktop PC.

This archive. will work on a 32 or 64 bit Windows OS. The bit level of the JDK you install will determine if it runs as a 32 or 64 bit application. This download does not include the required Oracle Java JDK. You will need to install it if it's not already on your machine. We officially support Oracle JDK 11.

There are two places on your server where APT looks for online sources of packages to download and install: the sources.list file and the sources.list.d directory. sources.list is a file that lists active sources of APT data, with one source per line and the most preferred sources listed first. The sources.list.d directory allows you to add such sources.list entries as separate files.

Download Ubuntu Desktop 21.10

How to install Ubuntu 21.04 on a virtual machine

Ubuntu 21.10 release notes and features

Upgrade to Ubuntu 21.04 from 20.04 LTS

Download Ubuntu Server 21.10 ISO

Ubuntu 21.04 vs 20.04: Which one is better?

How to create a bootable USB for Ubuntu 21.10

Download Ubuntu Cloud images for OpenStack

Ubuntu 21.10 system requirements and compatibility

How to dual boot Windows 10 and Ubuntu 21.04

Download Ubuntu flavours for different desktop environments

How to run Ubuntu 21.10 on Raspberry Pi 4

Ubuntu 21.04 review: Pros and cons

Download Ubuntu Core for IoT devices

How to enable WSL and run Ubuntu 21.04 on Windows 10

Download Ubuntu torrents for faster downloads

How to update Ubuntu 21.04 to 21.10

Download Ubuntu Pro Desktop with enterprise-grade security and support

How to fix common issues with Ubuntu 21.10 installation

Download Ubuntu alternative downloads for older systems and special configurations

How to customize Ubuntu 21.10 desktop with themes and extensions

How to use Multipass to run Ubuntu 21.04 on Linux, Windows or macOS

Ubuntu 21.10 performance benchmarks and tests

Download Ubuntu Studio for multimedia production

How to install Nvidia drivers on Ubuntu 21.04

Download Ubuntu Kylin for Chinese users

How to use Snap packages on Ubuntu 21.10

Ubuntu 21.04 tips and tricks for beginners and advanced users

Download Ubuntu MATE for a classic desktop experience

How to install software on Ubuntu 21.10 using apt, flatpak, or appimage

Download Kubuntu for a KDE Plasma desktop environment

How to encrypt your home folder on Ubuntu 21.04

Ubuntu 21.10 wallpapers and themes download

Download Lubuntu for a lightweight desktop environment

How to enable fractional scaling on Ubuntu 21.04

Download Xubuntu for a Xfce desktop environment

How to use ZFS file system on Ubuntu 21.10

Ubuntu 21.04 keyboard shortcuts and gestures

Download Edubuntu for education and learning purposes

How to backup and restore your data on Ubuntu 21.10

Download Mythbuntu for a media center OS based on MythTV

How to use Wayland display server on Ubuntu 21.04

Download Budgie Remix for a modern and elegant desktop environment

How to use Kernel Livepatch on Ubuntu 21.10 Pro Desktop

Download Gobuntu for a free software only version of Ubuntu

How to use GNOME Shell extensions on Ubuntu 21.04

Download Netboot image for network installation of Ubuntu

How to use Cockpit web console on Ubuntu Server

Download Minimal CD image for a minimal installation of Ubuntu

Adapted for hardy release. Removed the obsolete powerpc data for hardy. I'm currently evaluation if and how I shouldinclude information about ports.ubuntu.com packages here. Since archive.ubuntu.com is currently unusableI use nl.archive.ubuntu.com as source for the data until the situation normalizes again.

• The downtime today was caused by some yet undiagnosed kernel troubles aftera faulty hard disk was exchanged. Sorry for any inconvenience.2008-02-19Switched packages.ubuntu.com to the newer codebase that also runson packages.debian.org. The two most important changes for usersare that most pages are now generated dynamically (which makesfor faster updates and more flexibility) and that the searchfunctions should be much faster now.Still waiting for a volunteer that optimizes the used stylesheets,I myself have not much talent in this area...2007-10-21Add hardy.2007-10-18Change default release to gutsy.2007-07-28Drop old releases since they also got dropped from archive.ubuntu.com.2007-04-29Feisty is released. Pages updated accordingly.2006-11-20The hard drive of the server was replaced today after it began to actup. Most stuff should be up and running again. I accidentally deleted theinfo about new packages though, so that will be not reliable for the nextfew days.Added edgy-backports to the homepage and the search forms2006-10-29Add feisty. The changes for the edgy release were already done some days ago.2006-10-18The "Bug reports" links now correctly point to Launchpad for all packages.Thanks to all the people that reported this error to me.I added an robots.txt to ban some people trying tomirror the site by means of wget -r. If forever reasonyou need to mirror the site please contact me by mail so we can dothis by other means that won't stress the server as much.2006-06-12Finally make dapper the default for searches and add edgy. Sorry for the delay.2006-01-17I hope everyone had a good start into the new year. Some small statusupdates:While looking at the log statistics I noticed that apparentlypackages.ubuntulinux.org also points to my serverwithout me knowing. I fixed the apache configuration so that it nowknows about that and handles it correctly.

• Linking to a CSS file on the official Ubuntu homepagewas a bad idea and the page had some glitches when it disappeared.Most of the issues should be fixed by now.

• Sorry for any performance issues with the site. My little serveris not always able to handle the many hits of this site (close to2,000,000 per month). I guess I will have to search for anotherhosting solution in the near future.

• 2005-10-13Changed all defaults to point to breezy2005-09-28The contents files are updated again, so I removed any warningsand added the appropriate links back

• The "Check for bug reports" links now point to Launchpad foruniverse/multiverse packages. Suggested byj -at- bootlab -dot- org.Finally, I migrated to the "new" layout. Comments and Patchesabout the remaining quirks welcome.2005-09-25I've merged the new changelog to HTML conversion code from the Debianbranch. I still have no idea how to handle the requests to link Ubuntubugs to the Ubuntu BTS and Debian bugs to the Debian BTS. Suggestionswelcome.2005-08-30I've added a warning to this site about the outdated Contentsfiles in the Ubuntu archive which make the contents search completelyuseless for anything after warty. I've actually no idea whom to askabout this since I don't seem to be able to find out on the Ubuntuweb site who is ftp-master in Ubuntu?

• You can now also browse the packages fromhoary-backports

• 2005-06-10I have begun to work on integrating the current Ubuntu web design withmy pages. There are still some issues to work out but as a teaser Ialready converted the front page. Feel free to mail me with commentson how I could use the new layout better.2005-04-14hoary is released and now this fact is also beginning to show on thispage. Please report all errors you find with the new breezy pages.2005-04-06The transition should be completed by now and I've installed somerewrite rules so that old URLs should also point to the new location.The changelog extraction script is still running so there are stillsome (more) broken links. Please report all other problems you mightencounter.2005-04-05From tomorrow on this site will be available at packages.ubuntu.com.The necessary setup is done on both my side and on the side of theubuntu people but I will use the occasion for some configurationclean-up and a full rebuild. Stay tuned ;)2005-04-02On request of the MOTUs I've added links to the build logs forhoary packages.

Also, the Portuguese LoCoTeam (hmm, Ubuntu teams haveall very l33t names ;) asked mehow to translate the pages. Here my answer:At =debian.deyou can find some .pot files. Please translate them and send them backto me (You may want to take a look at the translations available at =webwmlespecially for files like langs.pot). This will ensure that at leastthe constant strings on all the pages are translated (Some of thestrings in these file are only needed on packages.debian.org)

MySQL has updated their repository for Focal Fossa and removed the repository for Eoan Ermine. To install MySQL Workbench on 20.04, either download the Workbench for 20.04 from MySQL archives or follow the alternate method mentioned below replacing eoan with focal.

As suggested by @Tyler Collier, you can just visit the download page and install it. To make life easier, copy and paste the following commands in the terminal (for Ubuntu 20.10 only, although you can also change the link below next to wget command with the one you want for your ubuntu version. Installation links can be found here):

Even if planning to use an NVMe SSD long term, the SD card will be required as a first step. This way we can make use of the NVMe drive on the Unmatched to set up the SSD later. The Ubuntu 21.04 pre-installed Unmatched image can be downloaded and decompressed by running the following commands

The download links above will attempt to download GIMP from one of our trusted mirror servers. If the mirrors do not work or you would rather download directly from our server, you can get the direct download here.

The Web Installer is the easiest way to install Nextcloud on a web space. It checks the dependencies, downloads Nextcloud from the official server, unpacks it with the right permissions and the right user account. Finally, you will be redirected to the Nextcloud installer.

Ubuntu 22.04 KDE Neon users report problems with the libpoppler-glib8 dependency. The solution is to downgrade this package to the official Ubuntu version. sudo apt install libpoppler-glib8:i386,amd64=22.02.0-2ubuntu0.1

Older versions of Wine (prior to version 6.21) have FAudio as a dependency.These packages are missing on Ubuntu 18.04. These can be downloaded from the Open Build Service.For Debian 10, these packages are available in backports.

To install Wine on a Ubuntu machine without internet access, you must have access to a second Ubuntu machine (or VM) with an internet connection to download the WineHQ .deb package and its dependencies.

RHEL and derivatives typically ship older versions of git. You can download a tarball and build from source, or use a 3rd-party repository such as the IUS Community Project to obtain a more recent version of git.

Impish went EoL on the 14th of July. As such, its repositories can no longer be found on the mirrors, so if you want to continue using this version, you need to use old-releases.ubuntu.com as your mirror.

Welcome to the Apache Tomcat 9.x software download page. This page provides download links for obtaining the latest version of Tomcat 9.0.x software, as well as links to the archives of older releases.

You must verify the integrity of the downloaded files. We provide OpenPGP signatures for every release file. This signature should be matched against the KEYS file which contains the OpenPGP keys of Tomcat's Release Managers. We also provide SHA-512 checksums for every release file. After you download the file, you should calculate a checksum for your download, and make sure it is the same as ours.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Page de groupe: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page